zagarna on 3 Dec 2000 10:48:12 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: oh, no, here it comes again

Joel Uckelman wrote:
 people want to participate in it. So, the most important part: does anyone
> want to do this? If so, I'll get a proposal together for it. (Not right
> away, though. The implementation of this is complex enough that I think
> I'll wait until the semester is over to get it started.) Comments?

I have never played go in my life, but it sound extremley intresting, plus nomic
subgames are really cool, i once played in a nomic called unanomic with some
players that Poulenc knows: Kevan, Raven, the twisted one.
It was a subgame oriented nomic, and it was the best I have ever played.
I vote for :)