Joel Uckelman on 26 Oct 2000 15:14:32 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: proposal

Quoth Zagarna:
> I propose the following rule:
> <start proposal>
> title: Motion to Remove Players
> text: Any Agent qualified as a Player may cease to be one if a Motion to
> Remove naming em is adopted. Motions to Remove are Privileged Motions. A
> Motion to Remove is adopted if its passage ratio is at least two-thirds.
>
> The Motive Order corresponding to an adopted Motion to Remove directs
> the Administrator to remove the named Agent from the Roster.
> <end proposal>
>
> It seems we should get rid of all the people that are not actually
> playing the game and keep getting nominated as judges.
>
> Zagarna

Hmm. I'm not sure that means they're not playing, (e.g. Remo). It may be
that they don't read their nomic mail more than every few days (unlike the
rest of us, who sit at our computers eagerly awaiting each and every new
message).

--
J.

--