Benjamin Bradley on 26 Oct 2000 14:12:08 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: new proposal: 100 points

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Kieron Jarvis wrote:
> > If it is decided by a judge as judgement on an RFJ that a player or
> > players have not been credited with their 100 initial points, a judicial
> > order shall be made crediting said players each with 100 initial points.
> >
> I think you should amend the proposal to give the current players their
> 'initial' points as well. (That way we can be punished too. ;o)

I already put this clause in there to handle that - I figured an RFJ would
be the easiest way to handle something like that, or are you saying I
should add something within the proposal which is not a new rule, which
just adds the points?

- You have received mail from Benjamin Bradley. meh.
- http://lostpoet.tripod.com/
- whee life what a rush