Wbfu Xbegorva on 26 Oct 2000 15:17:31 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: proposal

Joel Uckelman sprach:
>Quoth Zagarna:
>> I propose the following rule:
>> <start proposal>
>> title: Motion to Remove Players
>> text: Any Agent qualified as a Player may cease to be one if a Motion to
>> Remove naming em is adopted. Motions to Remove are Privileged Motions. A
>> Motion to Remove is adopted if its passage ratio is at least two-thirds.
>>
>> The Motive Order corresponding to an adopted Motion to Remove directs
>> the Administrator to remove the named Agent from the Roster.
>> <end proposal>
>>
>> It seems we should get rid of all the people that are not actually
>> playing the game and keep getting nominated as judges.
>>
>> Zagarna
>
>Hmm. I'm not sure that means they're not playing, (e.g. Remo). It may be
>that they don't read their nomic mail more than every few days (unlike the
>rest of us, who sit at our computers eagerly awaiting each and every new
>message).

Some of us are just fucking busy. Try instituting a point penalty to
accompany recusal rather than, uh, booting our asses.

Josh

--
josh blog: http://www.public.iastate.edu/~kortbein/blog/