Ed Murphy on Thu, 5 Mar 2009 11:19:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] It's Thumping Time!

Wooble wrote:

> I submit a Consultation, naming Marr965 as the Unbeliever, with the
> Question "Did Marr965 submit at least one proposal in the message
> quoted below?".

This is Consultation 219.

Ordainment is no longer defined; all players except Wooble and
Marr965 are eligible.  I assign this Consultation to Priest 0x44.

I also notice that the MoS PD doesn't include ehird.  I submit a
Consultation, naming Wooble as the Unbeliever, with the Question
"Is ehird a player?"

Reasoning:
http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200903/msg00014.html

This is Consultation 220.  I assign it to Priest c-walker.

While I'm at it, I also ping Billy Pilgrim, Codae, Hose, Kisse,
and Tyler to see whether they're interested in rejoining.