Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:26:57 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] It's Thumping Time!

I submit a Consultation, naming Marr965 as the Unbeliever, with the
Question "Did Marr965 submit at least one proposal in the message
quoted below?".

Arguments: a Proposal must have a Body, which is a block of text
containing a list of instructions. The message contains blocks of text
consisting of things that look a lot like Blueprints.

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 3:45 PM, M P Darke <darkemalcolm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I propose a Non-Unique Blueprint is created:
> {
>     Device: A Knobbly Stick
>     Power: Hit
>       Effect: Reduces a Target Player's Hit Points  by 2
>       Conditions: Owner is living, target player is living. Target is in an adjacent square.  Owner has not used this Stick to Hit during the current or previous nday.
>       Trigger: Game Action by owner.
>     Cost: m20
>   }
> I propose a Non-Unique Blueprint is created:
>
> {
>
>     Device: A Club
>
>     Power: Hit
>
>       Effect: Reduces a Target Player's Hit Points by 2
>
>       Conditions: Owner is living, Target Player is living. Target is in an adjacent square.  Owner has not used this Club to Hit or Smash during the current or previous nday.
>
>       Trigger: Game Action by owner.
>
>     Power: Smash
>
>       Effect: Reduces a Target Player's Hit Points by 10 and destroys one of their items. Trophies, Panic Buttons and Mackerel may not be destroyed by this effect. Destroys (10 plus the Mack value of the destroyed item) of the Owner's Macks.
>
>       Conditions: Owner is living, Target Player is living. Device owner has not used this Club to Hit or Smash during the current nday or up to 4 ndays before the current nday. /*Have I worded this correctly?*/
>
>       Trigger: Game Action by owner.
>
>     Cost: m40
>
>   }

Wooble