Elliott Hird on Thu, 22 Jan 2009 05:35:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Consultation 195 on Wooble's Playerhood #6?

On 22 Jan 2009, at 08:14, James Baxter wrote:

Answer: NO

Reasoning: I believe he forfeit on the 30th December. According to the clock, it was nday 1 of nweek 154 then but, as we all know, the clock was wrong. I believe it was nweek 153 then so he cannot rejoin until next nweek. This is all because I think he did become a Player named Rev. Ignoratio Elenchi, KHS before Forfeiting.

INCONSISTENT

If he was the rev, NONE of the era 4 players are in era 5. I'd tell you how, but, just, no.