James Baxter on Thu, 22 Jan 2009 01:14:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Consultation 195 on Wooble's Playerhood #6?

> Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 23:39:49 -0700
> From: wisety@xxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [s-b] Consultation 195 on Wooble's Playerhood #6?
>
> Consultation 195. I assign to Priest JamesB.
>
> On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 9:38 AM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 10:34 AM, <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Having received no objections, I activate the above Tweak.
> >
> > I register as a Player, with the unique name Wooble. (If I was
> > already a player, this is ineffective because I'm already a Player.
> > If I was ever a player by the name Rev. Ignoratio Elenchi, KHS, this
> > is also ineffective and I'm not currently a Player.)
> >
> > I submit the following Consultation: {{Is Wooble a Player?}}
> > --
> > Wooble

Answer: NO

Reasoning: I believe he forfeit on the 30th December. According to the clock, it was nday 1 of nweek 154 then but,
as we all know, the clock was wrong. I believe it was nweek 153 then so he cannot rejoin until next nweek. This is all
because I think he did become a Player named Rev. Ignoratio Elenchi, KHS before Forfeiting.