Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 22 Jan 2009 04:42:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Consultation 195 on Wooble's Playerhood #6?

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 3:14 AM, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> > Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 23:39:49 -0700
> > From: wisety@xxxxxxxxx
> > To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [s-b] Consultation 195 on Wooble's Playerhood #6?
> >
> > Consultation 195. I assign to Priest JamesB.
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 9:38 AM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >wrote:

> > > I register as a Player, with the unique name Wooble. (If I was
> > > already a player, this is ineffective because I'm already a Player.
> > > If I was ever a player by the name Rev. Ignoratio Elenchi, KHS, this
> > > is also ineffective and I'm not currently a Player.)
> > >
> > > I submit the following Consultation: {{Is Wooble a Player?}}
> > > --
> > > Wooble
>
> Answer: NO
>
> Reasoning: I believe he forfeit on the 30th December. According to the
> clock, it was nday 1 of nweek 154 then but,
> as we all know, the clock was wrong. I believe it was nweek 153 then so he
> cannot rejoin until next nweek. This is all
> because I think he did become a Player named Rev. Ignoratio Elenchi, KHS
> before Forfeiting.

I claim that this answer is INCONSISTENT.

Prior to forfeiting on Dec. 30 (failure, e wasn't a Player), Wooble forfeit
on Nov. 20. This was early in nweek 152, meaning his attempt to join as the
Rev. during nweek 153 failed. His most recent attempt to join should
therefore have succeeded, in nweek 154.

Billy Pilgrim