Charles Schaefer on Tue, 4 Nov 2008 12:50:57 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Consultation 130

2008/11/4, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> > I transferred my socks out of VFS a while back. Either way, the PD is
> > probably not accurate with regard to membership in sock corps.
> >

> That part of the PD was ratified as part of the Refresh.

Right, so everyone who joined before should rejoin.

For the record:
I cause VFS to transfer 2 Blue socks to Charles.
I join / become a member of / become a party to / become a voting sockholder
in Blue, Baby Blue, and Brick Red Laundry Corporations.