Charles Schaefer on Tue, 4 Nov 2008 16:05:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] I publish the following ballot and turn the clock on!

I submit this consultation:

Did Ivan Hope change his player name to Warrigal?

Reasoning: I assume Warrigal wants us to think he is the player formerly
known as Ivan Hope. I'm not sure if we should just accept this, as his
purported name change is from a different email address and we have no way
to verify if it is the same player. It sets bad precedent.