Roger Hicks on Fri, 23 Nov 2007 04:27:28 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Answer to Consultation 39

On Nov 22, 2007 8:14 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Interesting. I'm not sure how to do it, but if we decide to allow
> non-singular-humans to gain playerhood, we might need some way of *not*
> allowing them to play simultaneously as both a player and a faction...
> Perhaps eliminate the concept of a faction altogether?
>
> Billy Pilgrim

It appears the AFO is both a Player and a Faction. I submit the
following consutation:
{
The AFO is both a Player and a Faction at the same time, true or false?
}

If this is true, then each Ballotday, the AFO's vote power is set to 1
(or 0 if they give allegience), and at the beginning of each nweek,
it's vote power is set to 3/4 of it's previous value. Also, players
may give allegiance to the AFO.

BobTHJ