flutesultan on Thu, 1 Sep 2005 17:20:48 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Nweek 96 Voting Results

> On Aug 31, 2005, at 8.22 PM, flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > I find these results to be correct, with two exception:
> >
> > Title of P230 formed an acronym [SASSES], and rates +3GC.
>
> It also gets 3 more for having every 3+ letter word start with s, and
> having four such words.
>
> --
> Wonko

So you do. I checked my Webster's (generally a far superior reference,
and I don't use the Yahoo at home since it causes lockup on my PC.)
There it was listed as an abbreviation, but I guess there are enough
yahoos @ Yahoo that it's been idiomatically morphed into a noun.

Triller