Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 3 Sep 2005 07:05:17 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Re: [auto] Triller submits p242

automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Triller has submitted a new Motion, p242.
>
> In Rule 3-9, Section 1:
> Change the word {{ applied }} to {{ calculated }}.

I don't see what rule allows you to make Referenda for arbitrary rule
changes. So, I don't know if this is a real Referendum. If I'm missing
something and it is, it became Open at the end of nday 2 and will
resolve at the end of nday 4, today.

Here's an attempt to fix that if that is in fact the case:

BEGIN TRANSACTION

Motion 242 doesn't exist because Triller's attempt to submit it didn't
work since no rule allowed em to do so.

I submit the following Executive Tidiness Referendum:
{{
In Rule 3-9, Section 1:
Change the word {{ applied }} to {{ calculated }}.
}}

As a Minister of Change, I assign this Referendum number 242.

END TRANSACTION

--
Peter C.