flutesultan on Fri, 24 Jun 2005 20:29:24 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Tiles Play

      In the upper right zone, I place the "G" tile from my rack,
      and take the "I" and "N" tiles from the center right zone
      to form "FLUFFING". The remaining tiles in the

   center right zone are rearranged to spell "G/RL/OOM".

   In the center zone, I place the "S" tile from my rack,

   and take the final "D" from the top center zone

   to form "DOUBTS". The remaining tiles in the top

   center zone spell "DIDDLE".

   Triller