Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 24 Jun 2005 18:52:35 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Tiles Tokens

There were 1000 tokens in the Tiles Token Pool when rule 6-10 was
created at the end of last nweek. So, 50 disappear at the beginning of
this nweek, meaning that there are currently 950 Tiles Tokens in the
Token Pool.

Unless, of course, the end of last nweek is the same time as the
beginning of this nweek. I'm not completely sure how that's supposed
to work.

--
Peter C.
"I know I can count, I've done it before. No, wait a minute...."