Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 25 Jun 2005 17:16:04 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Re: Tiles Play

flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>       In the upper right zone, I place the "G" tile from my rack,
>       and take the "I" and "N" tiles from the center right zone
>       to form "FLUFFING". The remaining tiles in the
>
>    center right zone are rearranged to spell "G/RL/OOM".
>
>    In the center zone, I place the "S" tile from my rack,
>
>    and take the final "D" from the top center zone
>
>    to form "DOUBTS". The remaining tiles in the top
>
>    center zone spell "DIDDLE".
>
>    Triller

That's all recognized. I don't believe you earn any Tiles Tokens, but
let me know if I'm reading something wrong.

Triller draws replacement Tiles:
Moving I from Bag to Triller
Moving R from Bag to Triller

--
Peter C.
"The dinosaur track shall be the fossil or fossil emblem of the