Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 22 Jan 2004 04:50:31 -0000

[Spoon-business] strangeness

What's the *buzz* status of BNS now? Do we all get 300 Eclairs by rule 21
for this week?

I change the text of Proposal 1768, __Rewarding Strangeness__, to:

{{__Rewarding Strangeness__

 Change the third paragraph of Rule 23 to:

"The polls on a Ballot have an additional voting option: Shelve. Shelve votes
are treated as No votes; however, if a Ballot poll fails, but it would not have failed if the Shelve votes had been Yes votes, then the proposal of that poll is Shelved - it neither passes nor fails, and is included on the next nweek's Ballot. If a ballot poll fails, but would not have failed if the Administrator hadn't vetoed it, the player who proposed the vetoed proposal, if one exists, has the choice of having the proposal Shelved, or having the proposal treated as Failed and receiving one more than the maximum number of points possible from that proposal's passage bonus, and 1 Style."

[[This way, we'll be encouraged (as if we needed it) to make more strange proposals, and some of them might work and make the game better in weird ways.]]

}}

Zarpint
The Style Police

--
Zarpint            "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
Jeremy Cook         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."