Daniel Lepage on 23 Oct 2002 02:26:03 -0000

[Spoon-business] Releasing the Trap

I amend the Charter of the Secret Mookies to be as follows:

{{
__The Secret Mookies__

Members of the Secret Mookies may be reffered to as Mookies. One Mookie is
called the High Mookie.

The High Mookie can change this charter at any time, and can transfer the
position of High Mookie to any Mookie at will.
}}

As High Mookie, I make Lord Gregarian the High Mookie.

I leave the High Mookies.

Now, something I'd like cleared up:

I change my name to Yoda.
I change my name to Wonko.

I CFI:
{{
Statement: The player who joined this game under the name 'Wonko' did not
change eir name to 'Yoda'.

Defendant: Wonko

Analysis:
    Rule 1146, at the time at which the player who joined this game as Wonko
(henceforth reffered to as Wonko), stated that there existed a Gremlin
called Yoda. Although the creation of Yoda was prevented by the Immunity
Idol (whose rule number escapes me at the moment), the name 'Yoda' was still
used as a uniquely identifying name, and thus Wonko's action of changing eir
name to 'Yoda' was illegal under rule two, which states that all entities
must have uniquely identifying names.
}}

[[There, this should settle the naming issue once and for all.]]

Finally, an end to the WBE debate, or at least a resolution of the
gamestate:

If I am the Boss of WBE, then I evict all other members of WBE, and invite
Glotmorf to join. As soon as e does so, I amend the charter of WBE to be
identical to the charter which Glotmorf has attempted to create for WBE,
after which I leave WBE. Congrats, Glotmorf, you're a Wealthy Bastard.

--
Wonko