Orc In A Spacesuit on 22 Oct 2002 22:11:07 -0000

[Spoon-business] Stuff I try

Dave, I'm pretty sure you can just ignore this one. I'm mostly showing the screwiness in some people's logic, and possibly benefiting if they are actually right.

If the first sentence of this sentence is legal which I believe it NOT to be, I do all of this paragraph: I get a billion cups of coffee from It. I drink all but 4, and spill one of each of those 4 on the lap of bd, Baron von Skippy, Wonko, and another on Baron von Skippy for eir stubbernes. I then buy the Style attribute "Wired" [[what the hell, why not...]].

If it is legal for me to do all of this paragraph, I buy a cup of grape kool-aid and make it a Cup of Whoever Drinks this Wins the Game. I then drink the cup.

I truthfully declare that I would be satisfied if I were awarded a win right now. According to BvS's logic, that means It gets me that Win. I don't believe I do, but then belief does not alter reality.

BvS said "your As can Su Me", so...
My As (sic) Su's (sic again) Baron von Skippy for all eir points, BNS, and any and all coffee and tea e may ever have.

Orc In A Spacesuit
is really tired of this crappy coffee