bd on 30 Jun 2002 02:03:04 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Saturday morning)

On Saturday 29 June 2002 9:54 pm, Glotmorf wrote:

> Gremlins can't vote on proposals, but members of societies can, and in fact
> must, as per Rule 578, subsection F.  Therefore, the proposal the Junior
> G-Men made upon their creation will receive at least six votes.
>
> Seven, of course, if you count mine. :)

[[...and seven YES votes will probably end up being enough. Smooth. Now for my
exploit:]]

I create the following society:

{{ _The Junior Pay-BD-Men_

Initial Members:
Enrique
The Witch Gremlin
The Bandwidth Gremlin
Luigi
Rocky
The AAAHHH! Gremlin
Robin
Pinhead
Bruce
[[ There's no Rule against being in more than one societie, is there? ]]

Immediately upon its creation, and each nweek thereafter, this society makes
the following proposal:

{{ _More is Less, Nweek <nweek #>_

bd receives 900 points.

}}