David E. Smith on 27 Jan 2002 09:53:48 -0000

spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Sunday morning)

Wow, looks like I've missed a lot of fun over the past couple days...

Dan's "Rule by Consent" is 308/0.

Dan's ruling on CFJ 305 is recorded.

Dan's "Judges make typos too!" is 309/0.

Wonko's "Help! Help! I'm being repressed!" is rectified (changing the
delimiters to things that aren't HTML. please don't do that.) and
recognized as 310/0.

Wonko's "Fixing the PEG" is 311/0.

Wonko's "Chutzpah" is rectified (please, for the love of God, don't use <<
or >> or <> or >< or any variant thereof for those delimiters. I changed
'em to [{ and }] for now, please come up with something better, unless
you feel like writing a text parser so I don't have to convert them all
by hand) and recognized as 312/0.

Wonko's revision to "Fixing the PEG" is 311/1.

For the time being, I'm not un-recognizing 306, because I don't think it's
supposed to be done. I made an error of judgment the one time I did it.
Feel free to replace it with a wholly different proposal...

The Pink Scarf has been transferred to Congenital Optimist, who receives 4
points and 15 Style points. (By the way, Optimist: By my count, which may
be in error, you received the Scarf on nweek 6, nday 2, so you're supposed
to do the "Jane Austen" schtick instead of the lisping schtick.)

Uncle Psychosis has ruled on CFJ 304. And I get quoted. w00t.

"The Chef Gremlin" is rectified (see HTML rant above) as 313/0.

The revision of "I'm Higher on the Food Chain" is 312/1.

"Definitions&Pinball" is 314/0.

Glotmorf's revision of 303 is recognized (303/1).

Rob's judgment on 284 is recorded.

"Definitions&Pinball" is revised as 314/1.

Man, I've gotta work out SOME way to ease the workload. I've been
cut'n'pasting for like half an hour. (Aside: please don't re-type your
whole proposal if you're only changing a few things. Just "change
paragraph X of this proposal to read 'foo'" is quite sufficient.)

"The Chef Gremlin" is revised into "Jingle Bells!" as 313/1.

"I'm Flying!" is rectified, html blah blah blah, 315/0.

Glotmorf's CFJ that I have no idea what the heck e is trying to do is
316, assigned to The Voice.

Rob delivers a Kick in the Ass to Uncle Psychosis. Ouch. Points and
Attributes assigned appropriately.

I've just invented a new shorthand: on the Roster, those temporary
attributes are listed like this:

Sore (nw7/nd4)

So I'll remember that the attribute in question goes away on nweek 7, nday
4. Just so you know what it means...

Glotmorf's revisions to Luigi are recognized as 292/2.

I hope that's all. If I missed something, let me know.

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"Use anger to throw them into disarray." -- Sun Tzu