Donald Whytock on 27 Jan 2002 04:14:53 -0000

spoon-business: Revisions to p292

Mr. A, you didn't apply the first set of revisions I submitted for p292, dated 1/24/2002  (as opposed to the second set of revisions I submitted for p292, dated 1/24/2002).

S'okay.  Please apply these, the third set of revisions for p292, not dated 1/24/2002:

Change the title of the rule p292 is creating to "_The LoanShark Gremlin (AKA Luigi)_".

Change the first paragraph of the rule p292 is creating to read as follows:

"There exists a Gremlin called the LoanShark Gremlin, also known as Luigi.  Luigi begins existence Active and with 100 points."

Add to the end of the rule p292 is creating the following paragraph:

"If at any time Luigi possesses no points and no Player has a nonzero Debt, Luigi goes into Hiding.  Luigi becomes Active again if points are transferred into his possession."

Thanks.

						Glotmorf