David E. Smith on 20 Jan 2002 18:33:03 -0000

spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Sunday morning)

Remember, voting starts in about 5 and a half hours. There's still time to
get in those last-minute proosals!

Re: 250: 'twas just a slip-up on my part, I expect. Fixed (and it doesn't
count as a new revision, in the unlikely event such matters).

"For Want of an Index, the Database was Lost" is 283/0. Once again, this
is something I was going to do anyway, but if it's gonna be voted on, then
I'll wait. :-)

271: The <namelist> instances were in fact there, but since that looks
suspiciously like an HTML tag, they were rendered invisible.  (Aside:
Please don't do that. <anything> makes life harder for all of us.) Anyway,
since there were real changes... revised as 271/1.

Glotmorf's "either 251 or 249 is wrong" CFJ is 284, assigned to Rob.

Glotmorf's "Grammar Nitpick G1" is 285/0.

Regarding Fora: spoon-business is a Public Forum (which I thought everyone
knew by now). I have never designated spoon-discuss as either a Public or
Private forum - it's just this mailing list, y'see...

"The Grid" is 286/0. And very cool.

"I've got more imaginary friends than you, nyah nyah" is rectified (change
that to than in the title) and recognized as 287/0.

"You can't avoid the Sushi" is 288/0.

"Generous Gremlins!" is revised (282/2).

...dave