Jeff Schroeder on 5 Dec 2001 04:28:18 -0000

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: hosers-talk: web crap

You looking for something like frames? Or the term that I can't remember where a page will use common/similar code to render a page that has identical parts to all other pages?

If the latter I can find out for you.

At 09:08 AM 12/4/2001, you wrote:
What is the magic acronym I need to research in order to give a website a
global template (header, side bar, footer, etc.) and have it defined in
only one place (as opposed to every page in the site)?

Does CSS do the job, or does it only do text stuff?

I just need a point in the right direction.