Joel Uckelman on Sat, 26 Mar 2005 12:36:30 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] untitled

Thus spake "James Helle":
> Well, I've checked my email every day for the last week and a half to see if
> any progress has been made.  So far I've been disappointed on a regular
> basis.
>
> Since my reinforcement phase is the last one and it will likely take Joel
> and Nate another two weeks to "consult" each other on what they should do in
> their reiforcements (after they waste another week in "diplomacy") I will
> check back in a few weeks.  Talk to y'all later.

Look, first of all, I haven't been home since last Saturday. Second, Nate
and I are not just sitting on our hands like you seem to imply. Just because
you're not doing anything at the moment, it doesn't follow that nothing is
happening.