James Helle on Sat, 26 Mar 2005 11:47:08 -0600 (CST)

[eia] untitled

Well, I've checked my email every day for the last week and a half to see if
any progress has been made.  So far I've been disappointed on a regular
basis.

Since my reinforcement phase is the last one and it will likely take Joel
and Nate another two weeks to "consult" each other on what they should do in
their reiforcements (after they waste another week in "diplomacy") I will
check back in a few weeks.  Talk to y'all later.