jjy on Sun, 27 Mar 2005 05:57:08 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] untitled

I think the point is that several of us are becoming concerned for the
continued existence of the campaign.  Some players have said in the past that
the game would be unplayable (by which I understood them to mean that it
wouldn't be worth playing) if it became a real-time game.  The December turn, I
believe, went over three weeks, which was disheartening.  Now the January turn
has almost two weeks in, and we haven't gotten through the political phase.
Very worrying.  So while I don't agree with Jim flying off the handle, I share
his concerns.  Maybe whatever negotiations are going on right now simply cannot
be resolved at this time, regardless of how logical each side's point of view
seems to them.  I can't tell you how many times this happened between me and
Danny.  :-)

-JJY