0x44 on Mon, 11 May 2015 13:22:42 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Prop: Prohibit Time Travel Shenanigans

The actions expressed in "It Could Work Anyway You Want" do not attempt to
make a retroactive change to the game. The proposal attempts to make
changes infinitesimally prior to the adoption of the other proposal.
Slightly parsimonious with the meaning of 'is', but how else will we know
how time works in 8e without experimenting?