Daniel Lepage on Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:00:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Toward a Platonic reconstruction of B Nomic's gamestate

I just want to jump in here and point out that I don't believe that game
time stopped at the first emergency - game convention as well as rule 33
both dictate that later sentences in a rule take precedence over earlier,
so "the Pause is increased by one each day at 00:00:00 UTC" takes
precedence over "Pending events and deadlines with absolute dates and times
do not occur." The game is in fact still running, albeit in an
indeterminate state because rule 0 does not specify what happens if the
Emergency Coordinator fails to send out a refresh ballot.

That said, if you wish to reconstruct the game, nweek 20 should suffice.
The first test of the Emergency Procedure occurred during nweek 17, after
the gnome recycling exploit:
<
http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200206/msg00042.html

You should be able take all changes from the nweeks 18, 19, and 20 ballot
recognizers and undo them. It will still be time-consuming.

--
Wonko

P.S. It's good to hear from you, Wild Card! How have you been?