Craig Daniel on Wed, 5 Sep 2012 19:30:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] (no subject)

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 6:49 PM, comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 3:51 PM, Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> such as sports where the "gamestate" is largely defined by
>> the real, physical position of a ball in a field.
>
> Even in sports, there is usually a score and other intangibles.

The score is recorded, though, and what the referee records is what
stands even if the referee is wrong.

(I work for a team in a sport that is allergic to using any kind of
automated way of verifying anything at all, so the gamestate as
recorded being different from what it should be if we were like Nomic
Platonists is not an uncommon occurrence.)