Hector Escobedo on Thu, 1 Mar 2012 16:54:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] New Player and Suggestion

Very good analysis. The R33 later section takes precedence helps a lot; and as the events outlined in R0 were not already pending, they might still happen. All we need is implementation of R0 as it was intended now.

By the way, R0 should probably be amended when we get out of this mess, to clarify and prevent things like this from happening again.