Rainbow Wolfe on Wed, 29 Feb 2012 17:23:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] New Player and Suggestion

Just a thought - you could always ignore the rules and reboot the game???

As I said, a daring thought.

Rainbow

On 22 February 2012 17:11, Alex Smith <ais523@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 2012-02-22 at 09:06 -0800, Ed Murphy wrote:
> > ais523 wrote:

> the
> > >
> > > The gamestate is generally agreed to have locked up a long time before
> > > that amendment came into force, so that's not actually part of the
> rule.
> >
> > Do we know the actual state (or set of possible states) of the rules as
> > of the point of lockup?
>
> I personally don't. I was planning to scam B back into activity, but
> don't know what the relevant rules are like, so don't know if the scam
> could work, or how to do it.
>
> (Scamming is reasonably easy when you have an entire nomic playerbase
> cooperating with you…)
>
> --
> ais523

Hobbes: Why are you digging a hole?

Calvin: I'm looking for buried treasure.

Hobbes: What have you found?

Calvin: A few dirty rocks, a weird root, and some disgusting grubs.

Hobbes: On your first try?

Calvin: There's treasure everywhere!