Elliott Hird on Thu, 2 Feb 2012 09:28:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Huh

On 2 February 2012 13:37, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was going to attempt to construct what the gamestate would be if
> each submitted Refresh Proposal had its purported effects immediately
> upon being submitted, but that would be insane.

I didn't realise that was the argument. I thought it was that RPs had
some nebulous power to change the gamestate that we could invoke (e.g.
"I submit an RP titled 'Foo' with text {Rocks fall, everybody dies}
that replaces the ruleset with: {...}"), not that it was done
"automatically".