Rainbow Wolfe on Sun, 20 Nov 2011 13:40:57 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] ??

Okay, so what rules do we like (any edition), what B conventions do we
prefer (eg playing/voting by Ntime, Blognomic (okay so not quite B), or
this varient we were working to fix)?

Can we do anything with these rules? Pro/Con of rules (assuming other
varients)? Can we work to piece a game back together?

- RDW