Arkady English on Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:11:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] THE MOST NOBLE AND RESPECTABLE RULESET OF THE NOMIC FORMERLY KNOWN AS B:

On 22 September 2011 21:58, Alex Smith <ais523@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-09-22 at 21:45 +0100, Rainbow Wolfe wrote:
>> 26. The creation of a rule fails if a third of the players object to it
>> in the week following its creation.
>> [[Value = -1 (INVALID)
>> 0x44 +1, 0x44 +1, Turiski -1, Rainbow Wolfe -1, Arkady -1]]
>
> Didn't Arkady just create a time paradox with that? -1ing a rule
> probably counts as objecting to it, and the rule was quite valid when
> creating it, so the third -1 would retroactively cause the creation of
> the rule that allowed creations of rules to retroactively fail to fail.
>
> --
> ?

I should point out that I did explicitly disfavor rule 26.

Also, when I disfavored it, I'm pretty sure it was at +1.

So I don't think I caused a time paradox.