Eric Stucky on Sat, 23 Jul 2011 11:01:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] If a new Nomic starts, please post it here

On Jul 22, 2011, at 11:08 AM, Alex Smith wrote:

> On Fri, 2011-07-22 at 15:23 +0100, Arkady English wrote:
>> ...Now we just need an administrator.
>
> A and B both had original founders who weren't playing or paying much
> attention to the game, generally. Occasionally someone needed to track
> them down and persuade to get them to say something or other.
>
> I'm not sure who'd best fit in that role with whatever B replacement we
> might come up with.
>
> --
> ais523

You're saying we need somebody aloof and for the most part disinterested but who will after some coercion come into the messageboard and act like a prophet from the distant past?

I think I know where I could get one of those. Would it help if he also had a mild god complex?

-Turiski