Arkady English on Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:29:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] If a new Nomic starts, please post it here

How about we start a new one, with the following rule?
:
"From the game start, a nomination period will be open for names for this
Nomic. During this nomination period each player may submit nominations. At
the end of the week the game administrator will distribute nominations for
voting. Each player may cast two votes. This game shall assume the name
which gains the most votes. In the event of a tie, a second round of voting
will be held between all tied names, and so on until there is a clear
winner. If there is no winner and no elimination for two consecutive rounds
of voting, the winning nomination shall be chosen at random from the
remaining nominations.
"The player who submitted the winning nomination (or, in the event that the
winner is chosen using the random method, the players who submitted the
nominations in the final round) shall gain 5 points."

...Now we just need an administrator.