Arkady English on Thu, 21 Jul 2011 02:31:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] If a new Nomic starts, please post it here

"I still advocate for Γ (Gamma) Nomic. Those weren't A and B Nomics; they
were Α (Alpha) and Β (Beta) Nomics. Or so I claim.

"Alternatively, we could just leave the initial name undefined and elect a
name once the game starts.

"Sean"

I support this.