Eric Stucky on Wed, 20 Jul 2011 11:42:59 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] If a new Nomic starts, please post it here

I'm pretty sure that anyone who's still subscribing to this list wouldn't mind starting another game of Nomic. Is the only reason that we're not doing that right now because nobody has gotten up and drafted a ruleset? Or are we still in the awkward "I dunno, what do YOU want to do?" phase of this relationship?

Because I can draft a ruleset. It might not be good, but it would be… well, it would be a ruleset.

And as for the name, I nominate Gnomic. (GNomic?)

On Jul 20, 2011, at 9:06 AM, Arthur Rumpf wrote:

> Me too!  Nomics are best if you get in from the ground floor!
>
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Arkady English
> <arkadyenglish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Erm...
>>
>> Hi everybody!
>>
>> As the title says. If there's a new nomic (C Nomic, Alpha Nomic, whatever)
>> please count me in.

-Turiski