Craig Daniel on Wed, 5 Jan 2011 21:45:34 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Emergency Resolution

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 10:51 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 10:47 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> teucer wrote:
>>
>>> Destroy all players,
>>
>> No.
>
> Don't worry, they're avatars again.

Actually, I'm pretty sure they're both External Forces and Game
Objects. As game objects, we can be platonically destroyed, but then
we get platonically re-created in a form which is identical except for
niggling little things like score. Pragmatically, the external force
sticks around for that infinitesimal interval, though from a platonic
perspective we'll all return too young to vote or drink. (Good thing B
repealed all laws back in the first era.)