James Baxter on Fri, 24 Dec 2010 03:40:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] This game is boring, let's have an Emergency.

> From: jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 10:11:53 +0000
> Subject: Re: [s-d] [s-b]   This game is boring, let's have an Emergency.
>

> NttPF

Unless you were just posting that to check whether three PEPs do agree to start an emergency, in which case I agree to set my mental state to paranoid if compsciguy's RP passes and I'll change my vote if there is more support.