Gabriel Vistica on Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:52:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Artisan] Report for Nweek 182

Well, then, make a Proposal to change it. That's how it reads in the original
Proposal (http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Proposals/2054) and that's how it reads
in the last Artisan's report (nweek 177 or 178, I believe).