Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 4 Oct 2010 11:09:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Change] Ballot for Nweek 178.

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If the source code of the automation is available, then someone else can
> take it over if the original instance dies.  (I could try, but I don't
> remember what hoops I have to jump through to get my server to send
> e-mails to the Internet at large.)

Well, the real problem was that there was massive amounts of gamestate
data that was destroyed in hard drive crashes.  Presumably, sending
everything to the mailing list makes that less of a problem.
--
Wooble