Gabriel Vistica on Sun, 1 Aug 2010 16:21:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Oracle] CFI 123a

This is an invalid ruling.

Per Rule 42, "an Appeals Court shall give one of the following responses to the
Appeal: 1.) AFFIRMS  - The appeals court affirms the decision made in the prior
Judgement. 2.) VACATES  - The appeals court reverses the decision made in the
prior Judgement. 3.) MODIFIES - The appeals court modifies the decision made in
the prior Judgement, and includes a new Judgement. 4.) REMAND   - The appeals
court returns the CFI to the prior Judge for review. "