Gabriel Vistica on Sun, 1 Aug 2010 14:39:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Fix for mentor points confusion

I amend Proposal 2051 as follows:

{
Amend the section of Proposal 2051 that would amend Rule 69 to read as follows:
     {
     Replace the text of Rule 69 in its entirety with the following text:
          {
          A newbie is any Player who has been a player of B for a total of less
than 2 nweeks in the last 15 nweeks. A newbie who has a Mentor
               is also known as that Mentor's Mentee.

          A Mentor is an active Player who responds to another Player's public
request for a Mentor by publicly volunteering
               as that Player's Mentor. Newbies may not be Mentors. Mentors may
only have one Mentee at a time.

          Mentees are encouraged to ask eir Mentor about anything relevant to
the game.
          Mentors are encouraged to give useful advice to eir Mentee.

          If, at the time a Mentor's Mentee would cease to be a newbie, the
Mentee has gained points by some means other than a direct point
               transfer, the Mentor gains 5 points.
          If, at the time a Mentor's Mentee would cease to be a newbie, the
Mentee is still playing, the Mentee gains 5 points. This gain occurs after

               the Mentor's point gain (if any such gain occurs).

          If no Player becomes a newbie's Mentor within 3 ndays of the newbie
making a public request for a Mentor, then the newbie
               gains 5 points. A newbie may only gain points once in this way.
          }
     }
}