Gabriel Vistica on Sun, 1 Aug 2010 14:12:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Fix for mentor points confusion

If this passes, nobody is anybody's mentor/mentee. It doesn't say that all
players are considered to have _never been_ newbies, it says that they are
considered to be non-newbies. In other words, anyone who is currently playing
gets their newbie status revoked, and neither mentor nor mentee gain points
because of said change in newbie status.

The whole point is to stop everyone from requesting mentors, when they are
trying to exploit possible loopholes to get themselves free points.

Also, I amend my latest proposal [[it hasn't been assigned a number yet]] to
read as follows:
{
The players commonly known by the names listed below are  considered to not be
newbies.
    {
    Rule -9999
    teucer
     Hose
    JamesB
    Marr965
    Murphy
    Codae
     Gitchel
    lilomar
     compsciguy
    ais523
    }

No player may gain points as a result of this proposal being passed.

Amend Rule 69 as follows:
     {
     Append the following sentence to the last paragraph of Rule 69: "Players
may never gain more than 5 points in this way."
     }
}