Craig Daniel on Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:28:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] CFI - I am named uniquely

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 11:58 PM, Jeff Gitchel <gitchel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Nonetheless, once having chosen an unique name, I have a unique name. Actions taken by another player cannot change the
> fact that I complied with the rules by having a unique name.
>
> My name is unique. Even if you do successfully chose a name that is identical (not true in this case) then I still have my unique
> name.

Obviously you still have your old name, but it's only formerly unique.

Also I see no argument for why my choice of name would be
unsuccessful. The amendments to name changes only affect names that
are being changed.

 - teucer