Gabriel Vistica on Mon, 26 Jul 2010 22:47:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Let's add some gameplay, shall we?

So how does a player move about? Should they do it by posting to the public
forum?

Also, could you have the rule explicitly state that it refers to "the player
compsciguy". I want to avoid problems with Rule 2.