Craig Daniel on Sun, 25 Jul 2010 09:13:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Multiple names, part two.

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Jeff Gitchel <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was waiting for this. Are we going to find out what the "etc" stands for?
>
> Request for CFI: what does the "etc" in Rule 46 encompass?
>
> Arg: it stands for whatever you want it to stand for. It therefore means "the number of names a player may have." So, unless there's
> a Rule, a player is limited to the number of names they came in with.

I agree. And the only rule that lets you get more names than you came
in with is the one that sometimes grants you the name "Respected One."

That's why I had to forfeit, allowing me to come in again with more names.